Friday, December 26, 2008

Shark has been sprung from the joint!

He probably arrived at my mother-in-law's moments ago. He passed muster and they gave him his freedom.

The trick now is to make sure my youngest kid, Luke, doesn't go back to his old ways of climbing all over the hulking Shark figure. I gave the boys the "Please be nice to Shark, he's not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs and doesn't need you jumping on him right now" speech.

I'll be going up to the hospital some time this afternoon. Perhaps I'll go after a short nap.

4 comments:

Jewely said...

My first thought on reading this is YAY!!!!! Once again, many blessings upon Shark for being so wonderful. I NEED to meet this man one day...soon.

Monica Beadles said...

Yes, Jewels, you do.

Alyssa said...

Woo-hoo! ITA with Jewely...the Shark man is awesome!!! So glad to hear he's doing better and is home. =)

Anonymous said...

A sharp salute to Mr. Shark! Now THAT'S a true friend.