Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Best Christmas Greeting I Ever Got!

Mark called me first thing this morning to tell me Merry Christmas! How great is that? He sounds so normal. He says that his discomfort level is such that he can probably take just Tylenol. Amazing. He's had enough of the opioids because they cause him hallucinations and panic attacks. Imagined wooden tiki figures and auditory hallucinations be damned!!!








ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai






I just think he's having bad 70's horror film flashbacks.

I'll call over to see how Shark is doing shortly.

Merry Christmas to all. Updates later, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though y'all may be on your way to a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas All!

KimK said...

Wonderful news! A blessed Christmas, indeed.

Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

I say God bless, love the suze.